This document specifies classification rules for metallic magnetic powder cores used in inductive components fulfilling the requirements of the electronics industries.
This document addresses the following objectives for magnetic powder cores suppliers and
– cross-reference between core materials from multiple suppliers;
– assistance to users in understanding the published technical data in catalogues when comparing multiple suppliers;
– guidance to users in selecting the most applicable core for each application;
– establishing uniform benchmarks for suppliers for performance in the new development of core material.
The numerical values given in this document are typical values of parameters of the related material. Direct translation from the material specification into the core specification is not always easy or possible.
Every detailed material and core specification will be agreed upon between the user and the supplier.
- Number of Pages:
- File Size:
- 1 file , 710 KB
- This product is unavailable in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus